RapidDeploy for Human Resources
is a configuration package of the standard CARA product to provide functionality required for managing all kinds of HR documentation. It covers document creation, review, approval and signature, as well as per-document security. The package is rounded off with full reporting and workflow / lifecycle management.
The CARA Portal has search /viewing capabilities to allow staff members to view their file or company policies.
- Manage all standard HR documents including
- Hiring (job descriptions, application and cover letters, screening and interview records, negotiations, I9s, background checks, education and employment verification, reference checks, contracts, confidentiality agreements, rejection letters, agency agreements, offer letters)
- Compliance documents for Department of Labor, the EEOC, JCAHO and Homeland Security
- Resumes, training (certificates, transcripts, diplomas etc)
- Employee benefits, medical, insurance, disability and military records
- Vacation, sick leave, leave of absence
- Appraisals / evaluations and self-assessments
- Payroll, timesheet, expense reports, COBRA notiﬁcations and tax records
- Relocation and transfer documentation
- Promotions and raises
- Warnings, disciplinary records, complaints, counseling sessions
- Off-boarding, termination, resignation, exit interviews
- Company policies, procedures, employee handbook and other general access documentation
- Self-service – staff can create vacation requests or other maintenance documents and have them routed in HR
- Scanning, OCR and full text searching using Captiva from EMC Documentum.
- Dynamic per-document Security based on any combination of properties.
- Workflows for Review, Approval and more – configurable to match your existing or new processes.
- Structures to create a staff file.
- Watermarking of documents on view or print. Capturing audit and eSignature on actions such as HR approval or an employee viewing / printing their file.
- Fully multi-lingual including many European languages as well as Japanese, Chinese and Arabic.
Over 360,000 users and growing…