The 15th Annual Pharmacovigilance conference is taking place at the Holiday Inn, Kensington, London 21-22 February.
This event provides the platform for pharmacovigilance stakeholders to exchange views and share best practices by bringing together regulatory representatives to discuss the detection, analysis and prevention of adverse drug reactions.
Generis is participating and will demonstrate how CARA:
- Improves efficiency in managing patient safety data;
- Securely stores Serious Adverse Event data;
- Provides centralised and compliant storage in a single repository;
- Enables customers to meet Industry regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11;
- Makes it easy to create documents and forms;
- Provides a full workflow to manage review, approval and eSignature;
- Offers full reporting and dashboards for tracking and measurement purposes;
- Integrates with other PV systems to ensure consistency and accuracy of data whilst reducing manual input and tracking.
To learn more about how CARA could help, please visit Generis at booth #5.